VOC, Isocyanate and Ozone Monitors
Ensure your workers are protected from exposure to volatile organic compounds, also known as VOCs, isocyanate, and ozone with Air-Met’s range of portable photoionisation detectors (PIDs) and gas monitors.
Explore Air-Met’s PID detectors and VOC gas monitors
Available for sale or hire, Air-Met Scientific offer the latest gas and photoionisation detectors for the monitoring of VOCs, isocyanates, and ozone in your workplace. Our product range includes:
- Ion Science PhoCheck Tiger: A revolutionary hand held PID instrument for the accurate and rapid detection of VOCs with a 2 second response time. Available for sale or hire, the PhoCheck Tiger VOC Monitor offers a detection range of 1 part per billion (ppb) to 20,000 parts per million (ppm).
- Tiger Select Benzene and Total Aromatic Compound Detector: An intrinsically safe portable benzene gas detector with two operation modes for the rapid and reliable detection of benzene and Total Aromatic Compounds (TACs) and is ideal for confined space entry pre-screening during refinery and plant maintenance, marine spill response, hazardous material response and more.
- Tiger LT Handheld: An excellent entry-level unit that is affordable but packed full of features. IECEx approved, the Tiger LT rapidly detects gases from 0.1 to 5000 ppm with a 2 second response time and is ideal for use in environmental monitoring, soil contamination monitoring, VOC monitoring in landfills, indoor air quality monitoring, confined space entry, VOC leak detection and more.
- Cub Personal PID Gas Monitor: Designed for fast and accurate detection of hazardous gases and toxic compounds, the Cub Gas Monitor has the widest detection range from 0 – 5000 ppm and can measure over 480 selectable compounds. Available for sale or hire.
- Cub TAC: Highly effective in detecting total aromatic compounds (TACs) including benzene, the Cub TAChas has a dynamic range of 0 to 5000 parts per million (ppm) with market leading ppb sensitivity and 12 hours of battery life.
- ChemLogic Portable X (CLPX): Versatile and powerful, the CLPX has been specially designed for the detection of low-level toxic and corrosive gases and can be configured to detect a variety of gases.
- IsoSense Isocyanate Sampling Unit: Used to detect and measure vapour and aerosol levels of isocyanate compounds, the IsoSense Sampling Unit is ideal for personal exposure evaluations, area surveys and emergency response applications.
For more information on our entire range of VOC, isocyanate and ozone monitors, contact your local Air-Met Scientific office today.