Work with confidence knowing that your instruments are accurate, reliable and fully functional with our NATA accredited service centres. All Air-Met Service Centres nation-wide can carry out NATA and traceable calibrations to almost every type of gas detector.
Air-Met can ensure that each piece of equipment is flagged for a calibration reminder to take the hassle out of managing your fleet of instruments. At a pre-determined time before your instrument is due for its next service or calibration, you will be send a reminder detailing the specific instrument and its serial number.
Air-Met Scientific is proud to be a member of NATA's family of accredited facilities in the provision of calibration services for gas monitors (ISO/IEC 17025) and repair services for intrinsically safe explosion protected (Ex i) equipment (ISO/IEC 17020). Additionally, Air-Met is NATA accredited for the calibration and testing of air sampling pumps and flow meters. To view our NATA accreditations, please see Accreditations
- NATA Calibrations of Portable Gas Monitors
- Standard Calibrations of Fixed Gas Monitors
- Standard Calibrations of Portable Gas Monitors
- NATA Accredited Calibrations and Testing of Air Sampling Pumps and Flow Meters
- Calibrations of Air Sampling Pumps
- Water Quality Instrumentation
- Heat Stress Monitor Calibrations
- Factory Calibrations of 3M EVM Real-Time Dust Monitors
- Mercury Vapour Detector Calibrations