Equipment Service and Maintenance
Our broad portfolio of equipment are designed for long life and high performance, however all instruments over time will experience a decrease in operating effectiveness and efficiency. As a result, it is imperative to service equipment regularly.
Equipped with qualified and experienced service technicians and modern service facilities in all offices nationwide, our ongoing commitment is to ensure that instruments remain operating at their highest quality over time.
All Air-Met Service Technicians have appropriate training and repair and maintain over 20,000 pieces of equipment for our satisfied customers each year.
All instruments that undergo repair or service at one of our seven service facilities or via our mobile service fleet are diagnosed and repaired to factory specifications or as per customer specifications and returned in a timely manner.
- NATA calibration of most makes and models of portable gas monitors
- NATA accredited inspection and overhaul of intrinsically safe certified instruments under our Recognised Service Facility status (as per our scope of accreditation).
- NATA accredited for the calibration and testing of air sampling pumps and flow meters
- Factory calibration of 3M EVM real-time dust monitors
- Functional testing of RF E and H field detectors
Too busy to send your instruments in for repairs? Want to minimise instrument down time? Air-Met can come to you with our On-Site Mobile Service Vans.
|In-house repair/calibration of the following equipment:||Authorised Service Centres for:|