The leakage and build-up of gases, especially in a confined space can lead to extremely dangerous outcomes. Even minor gas leaks can cause displacement of oxygen in the atmosphere, leading to a range of symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, headaches and even loss of consciousness or the onset of suffocation.
Designed to measure low concentrations of gases including methane (CH4), Air-Met’s wide range of gas leak detectors are ideal for on-site leakage surveys of natural gas networks, medical device testing, leak integrity assurance on equipment including refrigeration units and air condition, switchgear leak testing, landfill gas monitoring and more.
Handheld Natural Gas and Methane Leak Detectors
Sourced from a range of industry leading gas leak detector suppliers including Huberg, Ion Science and Inspectra Laser, our offering includes:
- HUBERG Laser One: Designed to detect methane gas leak detectors with superior response time and accuracy. EPA Victoria approved for use in landfills.
- SF6 Leakmate: A low cost SF6 leak detector with selectable sensitivity and automatically compensates for all ambient influences.
- Inspectra Laser: An ATEX certified natural gas leak analyser with laser spectroscopy designed with high sensitivity for high performance methane detection.
- MGD-2002 Multi-Gas Locator: Localise gas leaks with pinpoint accuracy with the MGD-2002 Locator. Available for sale or rental, the MGD-2002 is ideal for leak detection in refrigeration systems, municipal water systems, industrial piping systems and more.
- Ion Science GasCheck G: Representing the latest in gas detection technology, the GasCheck G has been designed for rapid, accurate detection of low level helium, methane, R12 and argon gas leaks.
- GasCheck Tesla Helium Tester: The Ion Science GasCheck Tesla Helium Leak Tester is the only handheld gas leak detector available to operate effectively and detect leaks at ultra-low levels within high magnetic fields found outside of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanners. Designed for MRI scanner maintenance.
Our range of gas leak detectors are available for sale and/or rental. If you need assistance selecting the right leak detector for your specific needs or contact our expert team today at one of our six locations across Australia.