Kitagawa NeedleEx Needle Extraction
Extraction Needle for Collecting Volatile Organic Compound in Air.Request a Quote
NeedlEx is an extraction needle for collecting volatile organic compounds in the air. NeedlEx is a very simple to use system.
Simply attach to a Kitagawa AP-20 Aspirating pump & draw a sample. The VOCs are absorbed inside the NeedlEx. Then simply inject into a Gas Chromatograph using a gas tight syringe, the heat from the injection port desorbs the target gases. (Note: injection temperature differs depending on target gas) No need for special tools or desorption solvents.
- Excellent reproducibility and simple operation
- Extended storage possible
- No costly specialised tools required for adsorption and desorption
- Reusable - by conditioning for approximately 3 minutes, NeedlEx needles can be reused approximately 25-30 times
|Inner Diameter||0.5 mm|
|Outer Diameter||0.7 mm|
- Industrial hygiene
- Fire/explosion prevention
- Process control
- Workplace health and safety
- Air pollution control
- Industrial waste water monitoring