- AMS Inc
- DOD Technologies
- Elkins Earthworks
- Fultz Pump Inc
- Geotech Environmental Equipment Inc
- Industrial Scientific Corporation
- INW USA
- Ion Science
- Komyo Rikagaku Kogyo K.K
- Mesa Labs, Inc.
- MSA Safety
- Narda Safety Test Solutions
- Ohio Lumex
- Oldham Gas
- Scarlet Tech
- SKC Inc
- Spectros Instruments
- Thermal Gas
- TSI Inc
- Waterra Pumps Limited
- YSI Inc
Geotech Environmental Equipment Inc.
Formed in 1956, Geotech transitioned from a specialty machine shop to an environmental equipment manufacturer in 1978 when invited by the United States Geological Survey (USGS) to partner with them in developing products and technologies for the emerging U.S. Trace Metals Analysis Program.
As a result of this partnership, the bladder pumps, peristaltic pumps, 0.45-micron sampling filters, and filter holders developed by Geotech for the program became the ground water industry standards.
Geotech rounded out already-extensive product lines by acquiring three outstanding companies: Oil Recovery Systems (ORS) in 1997, Keck Instruments, Inc. in 1999, and the Marschalk Corporation in 2005. Coupled with ongoing product research and development, Geotech today offers the most extensive line of equipment in the environmental field.
In addition to its 125,000 square-foot Denver-based manufacturing plant and corporate headquarters, Geotech now operates service centers in six other states, plus a European Sales Center in Barcelona, Spain and a representative office in Beijing, China. Geotech equipment meets environmental challenges on every continent!
- Soil and Groundwater Monitoring - Free Phase Remediation Equipment
- Soil and Groundwater Monitoring - Interface Meters
- Soil and Groundwater Monitoring - Pumps
- Soil and Groundwater Monitoring - Total Fluid and Dissolved Phase Groundwater Remediation
- Soil and Groundwater Monitoring - Water Level Meters
- Soil and Groundwater Monitoring - Water Quality Consumables