Level Control Probes
Designed for Ruggedness and Long Life to Meet Demanding Remediation Applications.
Geotech Level Control Probes, when used in conjunction with Geotech or other vendor supplied equipment, can aid in facilitating operation and process control in a variety of environmental remediation equipment applications.
For more information on the Level Control Probes, contact your local Air-Met office.
- Intrinsically safe voltage design*
- Stainless steel shaft
- Float material designed for use in most hydrocarbon/ water applications
- Available in NO/NC options
- Available for harsh environmental applications, call for quote.
- Conductivity probes also available, call for quote.
* Note: Intrinsically safe applications require customer supplied intrinsic barriers.
|Shaft Material||300 Series Stainless Steel|
|Power Requirements||5 Volt DC with I.S. Energy Level|
- Groundwater Extraction Pumps
- Hydrocarbon Pumps
- Transfer Pumps
- High/Low Sump Conditions
- Tankfull Shut-Off