Geotech Large Diameter Filter Scavenger
High Efficiency Active Product Recovery System Capable of Recovering Light Non-Aqueous Phase Liquids from Water.
The Large Diameter Filter Scavenger™ is a high efficiency active product recovery system capable of recovering Light Non-Aqueous Phase Liquids (LNAPL) from water.
It can be used in open environments such as manholes, ponds, trenches, open lagoons or large diameter wells to 20' (6 m) deep.
For more information on the Geotech Large Diameter Filter Scavenger, contact your local Air-Met office.
- Efficiently separates hydrocarbons from water in-situ using an oleophilic/hydrophobic membrane
- Intake floats on the water surface and automatically adjusts as water level fluctuates
- Intrinsically safe explosion-proof design
- Portable self-contained design for quick and easy start up, ideal for emergency response
- Durable construction for harsh field conditions
- Recovers hydrocarbons to a sheen
- Salt water and aromatic hydrocarbon models available
Trenches, manholes, small bodies of water, and wells 24" (61.5 cm) in diameter or larger, with fluctuating water table levels
|Product Recovery Rate||Up to 4 gpm (15.4 lpm)|
|Max. Operating Depth||20' (3.7m)|
|Dimensions/Weight for Buoy Assembly||18.5" dia. x 10" high x 5" draft 11 lbs.
(47.4cm x 25.6cm x 12.8 cm/5kg)
|Power Requirements||115 / 230 VAC 50 / 60 HZ /600 Watt|
|Oil/Water Separation||Oleophilic / hydrophobic filter membrane|
8.5" (47cm) diameter product collection buoy assembly with lid, 100 mesh cartridge for light oils, 20' (6m) of control cable and 12.5' (3.75m) of input hose, tankfull probe with 25' (8m) of cable, 20' (6m) of ¾" output hose, with grounding clip, explosion proof control panel with ¼ hp pump/motor, 115/230VAC, and 25' (8m) power cord with plug. It also includes a spare parts kit (fuses, lid spacers, Viton washer).
Weatherproof NEMA 3 rated case, EP receptacle, spare filter membrane (mesh size 60), spare filter membrane (mesh size 100), totalizer, salt water duty system, aromatic duty system, and modification for deep wells.
- Groundwater monitoring applications
- Hydrocarbon recovery applications
- Well monitoring applications
- Manhole applications
- Pond groundwater monitoring
- Trench groundwater applications