ORS Shallow Well Probe Scavenger
Designed for High Rate Recovery of Free Phase Hydrocarbon Layers.
The Geotech Shallow Well Probe Scavenger™ is a portable surface mounted system designed for high rate active recovery of free phase hydrocarbon layers. Product can be reduced to a measurable layer of 2 inches (5cm). It is ideal for wells as small as 2" (5cm) in diameter where the depth to water is less than 20 feet (6m).
The system incorporates a highly effective suction lift pump, discriminating level sensor and an explosion-proof control panel for use within hazardous environments.
For more information on the ORS Shallow Well Probe Scavenger, contact your local Air-Met office.
- Product recovery pump rates up to 4 GPM (15 LPM)
- Sensor technology provides water-free product recovery
- Ideal for 2 inch (5cm) or larger diameter wells
- Effective recovery to 20 foot (6m) depth
- Recovers product layer down to 2" (5cm) thickness
- Comes in portable field case 24" x 24" x 24" (61 x 61 x 61cm)
- Weatherproof, rugged and durable
- Use alone or with a water table depression pump.
- Tankfull Shutoff with 25' (7.6m) cable
|Applications||2" (5 cm) or larger recovery wells|
|Product Recovery||Up to 4 GPM (15 LPM)|
|Max Operating Depth||20 feet (6 m)|
|Power Requirements||115/230 VAC 50/60 HZ/600 Watt|
Removes floating hydrocarbons from water using discriminating sensors
- Groundwater monitoring applications
- Hydrocarbon recovery applications
- Well monitoring applications