Gravity Feed Filter Scavenger
Floating Oil/Water Separator.
The Gravity Feed Filter Scavenger is a two piece housing designed to float an oil/water separator cartridge at the oil/water surface of a holding vessel. Once floated on the surface and its output hose is connected, it is ready to start recovering product.
For more information on the Gravity Feed Filter Scavenger, contact your local Air-Met office.
- Requires no power
- Low maintenance
- Screens available in 2 mesh sizes
- For hydrocarbons with specific gravity < 1.0
- For use with hydrocarbon viscosities 50 to 400 SSU
|Dimensions||18.5" dia. x 10" high x 5" draft
(47.4cm x 25.6cm x 12.8 cm)
|Weight||11 lbs. (5kg)|
- Groundwater monitoring applications
- Oil/water recovery applications