ORS Small Diameter Probe Scavenger
For the Recovery of a Wide Range of Floating Hydrocarbons from Shallow and Deep Wells.
The Geotech Small Diameter Probe Scavenger™ is used to recover a wide range of floating hydrocarbons from shallow and deep wells. It is designed to operate either alone or in conjunction with a water table depression pump in wells as small as 4" (10cm) in diameter.
It can actively recover a floating product layer down to a 2" (5cm) thickness. Stainless steel and other corrosion resistant components allow efficient usage in a variety of subsurface conditions.
Recovered contaminants are automatically pumped from the well into a recovery tank at a rate of up to 720 gallons (2,725 L) per day. When the recovery tank becomes full, a Tankfull Probe (optional)shuts down the pump to prevent overflow.
The Geotech Small Diameter Probe Scavenger™ is made up of a self priming submersible pump and a sensor that discriminates between hydrocarbons and water. The system may be used alone or in conjunction with the water table depression pump. Thousands of Small Diameter Probe Scavengers have been put to work recovering product worldwide.
For more information on the ORS Small Diameter Probe Scavenger, contact your local Air-Met office.
- For applications in 4 inch (10cm) and larger diameter wells
- Efficient product recovery to depths of 100 ft. (30m)
- Lighter-than-water (LNAPL) product recovery
- Can be used as a stand-alone system or in conjunction with a water table depression pump
- Reliable around-the-clock operation in automatic mode
- Sensor technology provides water-free product recovery
- Remote monitoring and troubleshooting capability with the optional Geotech ECM
|Applications||4" (10.16cm) or larger recovery wells|
|Max. Operating Depth||100 feet (46.1m)|
|Dimensions||3.5" D x 41" L (9cm D x 142.24cm L)|
|Oil/Water Separation||Density sensor distinguishes hydrocarbons from water|
|Recovery Rate||Up to .5 gpm (1.9 lpm)|
|Power Requirements||115 / 230 VAC 50 / 60 Hz|
|Weight||50 lbs. (22.7 Kg)|
|Options||Lifting wench, cable, Geotech ECM NEMA 4X controls, in-line water pump, Tankfull Shut-Off|
- Groundwater monitoring applications
- Hydrocarbon recovery applications
- Well monitoring applications