SRM-3006 Selective Radiation Meter
Frequency Selective and Hand Held Field Strength Measuring System for Rapid and Reliable Safety Assessments.
Frequency selective hand held field strength measuring system for rapid and reliable safety assessments with e.g. separate recording of mobile communications channels of different providers and worst case evaluation through decoding of control signals in UMTS and LTE.
SRM-3006 has become established as the standard instrument for these tasks. It provides the user with automatic evaluations taking various human safety standards into account directly in the instrument, together with a specified overall measurement uncertainty, making error-prone and complicated calculations unnecessary.
For more information on the SRM-3006 Selective Radiation Meter, contact your local Air-Met office.
The operating modes are tailored to different applications.
- For a fast overview of the exposure levels due to individually definable frequency ranges, services and providers as absolute values or automatically evaluated according to common human safety standards.
- For detailed analysis of the fields in the frequency domain with all the facilities of a full function spectrum analyser.
- For fast, direct display of the time characteristics of a signal at a settable fixed frequency with bandwidths up to 32 MHz.
- For real time graphical display of pulsed signals versus time similar to an oscilloscope, with resolutions from microseconds right up to 24 hours.
UMTS P-CPICH Demodulation (option)
- For selective detection of the field components due to individual cells, with extrapolation to maximum field strength at full load.
LTE mode (option)
- For measuring the cell-specific signals of LTE cells in FDD networks and extrapolation to maximum field strength at full load.
|Dimensions (mm)||213 x 297x 77 mm (basic unit)|
|Weight||2.8 kg / 6.2 lbs (basic unit including battery)|
|Colour Display||TFT-LCD 7 inch, 800 x 480 pixels|
|Frequency Range||9 kHz to 6 GHz|
|Operating Temperature Range||
-10°C to +50° C during normal operation with batteries
0°C to +40° C with external power supply
|Battery Operating Time||3 hours +/- 15 minutes|
For measuring high frequencies in:
- Factory buildings
- Public environments
- Locations with common antenna sites
- Production Area
- General Environment
- Workplace health and safety surveys
- Manufacturing plants
- Industrial facilities