RA-915 Light Portable Mercury Vapour Analyser
Portable Zeeman Mercury Analyser Designed to Address Mercury Pollution.
915 Light Mercury Analyser is a portable atomic absorption spectrometer with Zeeman Background Correction, which eliminates the effect of potential interferences. It is a highly sensitive mercury analyser that does not require gold amalgam pre-concentration and subsequent regeneration. This enables the user to conduct real time, second-by-second monitoring of vapour phase mercury.
The RA-915 Light Mercury Analyser is a compact instrument designed to address the problems of mercury pollution.
For more information on the RA-915 Light Portable Vapour Analyser, contact your local Air-Met office.
- Easy to use
- Fully Automated with built-in performance verification test cell and auto-zero
- Rugged and versatile design for laboratory and field applications
- Low detection limit with the highest sensitivity
- Real time, second-by-second readings
- Built-in Data Logger
- Bluetooth Interface
- Wide dynamic measuring range from 0.1 to 200 μg/m3
- Multi power and battery life up to 12 hours
- USB interface
|Power Supply||240/110 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 VDC|
|Power Consumption||20 W|
|Analysis time, s||Direct on-line|
- Emergency response to mercury spills and verification of spill clean up
- Occupational safety and air hygiene
- Workplace monitoring at sites where mercury is handled
- Fluorescent lamp disposal and recycling
- Waste screening
- Listed on US EPA Emergency Response Equipment List