AMS-8060 Selective Area Radiation Monitor
Frequency Selective Monitoring and Logging of Environmental Electromagnetic Fields.
AMS-8060 monitors high frequency fields from 75 MHz to 3 GHz with a three axis isotropic antenna. The device contains a data memory, solar power supply with backup battery and a GSM modem for data transfer. Its robust construction means it can be used indoors and outdoors; its small dimensions and low weight make it easy to move from one location to another.
AMS-8060 uses an analysis method that has been proven in Narda hand held instruments. The user friendly software allows definition and selective measurement of up to 20 separate frequency bands. The device stores the results, which can be remotely accessed via GSM or locally via RS232. Automatic, continuous monitoring gives warnings when unusual events occur.
For more information on the AMS-8060 Selective Area Radiation Monitor, contact your local Air-Met office.
- Up to 20 fully programmable frequency bands
- Real built-in spectrum analyser for better performance and flexibility
- Built-in tri-axial antenna
- Broadband evaluation mode
- Automatic & manual data download to PC base station by internal GSM modem
- Dedicated acquisition software for data collection and analysis
- Passes warnings and alarms on to PC and mobile phones
- Standard GSM communication via modem and SMS Power supply from solar cells
- Backup with automobile battery (lead/acid battery)
|Frequency Range||10 Hz - 7 GHz|
|ITU-T K.83 Compliant|
Simultaneous monitoring of electric and magnetic fields
Quad-band probes for separating mobile networks as well as wideband measurements
|Solar panel provides independent power supply|
Tried and tested with more than 3500 stations in operation
|Built in modem for data transfer|
|Dimensions||112 mm max dia. x 780 mm length