Narda Magnetometer HP-01
Used for the Professional Measurement and Analysis of Static and Time-Variable Magnetic Fields from 0 Hz to 1000 Hz.
The Magnetometer HP-01 by Narda Safety Test Solutions is used to measure static and time-variable magnetic fields from 0 Hz to 1000 Hz.
The instruments high dynamic range delivers reliable results that are suitable for use in various workplace safety applications. The isotropic Hall-effect sensors cover a complete range from 10µT to Tesla in a single device. The HP-01 was designed by Narda to suit professionals who need to assess occupational safety in areas where high level static magnetic fields are present. Another application includes the assessment of work areas used by the rising number of people with active implants, where much more stringent limit values apply.
The powerful FFT analysis for the magnetometer can analyse signals in both the time domain and the frequency domain. The fast signal processing allows detailed, highly accurate gap-free analysis of the frequency spectrum. The results can be clearly displayed as numeric values or graphic evaluations. The results can be displayed as a live spectrum, as a spectrogram versus time, or as a three-dimensional waterfall diagram. A built-in narrow band filter in the range 0 Hz to 1Hz is particularly suitable for standard-compliant measurements according to human safety standards.
The HP-01 is easily operated using the HP01-TS software supplied. An optical cable with USB adapter connects the measuring device to the PC.
For more information on the Narda Magnetometer HP-01, contact your local Air-Met office.
Features & Benefits
- Frequency-selective and wideband measurement of magnetic fields from 0Hz to 1000Hz
- Non-directional (isotropic) measurement with orthogonally arranged Hall sensors
- Wide measurement range from 10 µT to 10 T (dynamic range 120 dB)
- FFT spectrum analysis and time response display
- Narrow band filter for standard compliant measurement in the range of 0 Hz to 1 Hz
- Optical interface for control by PC or NBM-550 (not yet supported)
|Narda Magnetometer HP-01 Specifications|
|Frequency Range||0 Hz to 1000 Hz|
|Dynamic Range||120 dB|
|Measurement Range||10 µT to +55°C|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to +55°C|
|Dimensions||200 mm x 43 mm (Total length x max. diameter)|
- Magnetic Resonance Tomography (MRT)
- Electric Mobility
- Magnetic Stirrers
- Applications Involving Permanenet Magnets, Direct Current Motors and Generators