MP30 MicroPurge Drawdown and Water Level Meter
Prevents Excessive Drawdown During Low Flow Groundwater Sampling.
Limiting drawdown is one of the basic requirements of proper low-flow sampling. The MicroPurge® MP30 (U.S. Patent Number 6,456,201) Drawdown/Water Level Meter provides a unique and simpler way to assure proper drawdown control.
The MP30 switches between two modes- as a drawdown sensor and control when connected to the MicroPurge basics controllers, and as a high quality water level meter.
For more information on the MP30 MicroPurge Draedown and Water Level Meter, contact your local Air-Met office.
- Provides unique MicroPurge Automatic Drawdown Control. Cable link to MicroPurge pump controller puts pumping on standby mode until the well recovers – automatically!
- MicroPurge drawdown mode includes light and buzzer indicators to alert sampling personnel when the selected maximum drawdown point has been reached.
- Standard water level mode includes conventional probe submergence light and buzzer indicators upon water contact.
- Available with 150 or 300 foot (46 or 91 meter) chemical resistant polyethylene-coated tape. Metric tapes also available upon request.
- Compact 5/8" (16 mm) diameter probe fits narrow or crowded well casings.
|Model No.||MP30 (U.S. Patent Number 6,456,201)|
|Dimensions||14 in. x 10-1/2 in. x 8 in. (37 x 27 x 20 cm)|
|Weight||7 lbs (3.2 kg) w/150 ft. tape
or 9 lbs (4 kg) w/300 ft. tape
|Probe Diameter||.625 in.|
|Probe Length||5/8 in. O.D. x 7.5 in. L (1.6 x 19 cm)|
|Power||9 Volt battery|
|Battery Life||30-40 hours|
|Tape Length||150 or 300 ft. (46 or 91 m)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 - 185°F (-40 - 85°C)|
- Water level measurements
- Low flow sampling
- Groundwater sampling