ELT-400 Radiation Exposure Level Tester
Innovative Exposure Level Meter for Measuring Magnetic Fields in the Workplace and in Public Spaces.
The ELT-400 is an innovative exposure level meter for measuring magnetic fields in the workplace and in public spaces. The model is designed for health and safety professionals in industry, the insurance business and service industries.
The instrument can simply and precisely handle practically any level measurement required in the low and medium-frequency range. It is comparable to the sound level meters that are commonly used in the assessment of noise at the workplace.
For more information on the ELT-400 Radiation Exposure Level Tester, contact your local Air-Met office.
- Wide frequency range (1 Hz - 400 kHz)
- Standard-compliant masurement
- Acceptance measurements compliant with CE standard IEC/EN 62233 and Generic Standard IEC 62311
- Real time measurement with RMS and peak detectors
- External FFT signal analysis for determining the frequency components via three channel analogue output (one channel for each spatial axis) e.g. with the aid of a digital oscilloscope.
|Dimensions (mm)||180 x 100 x 55 mm (basic unit)|
|Weight with Probe||910 g|
|Display||LCD with Backlight; refresh rate 4 times per second|
|Operating Humidity Range||< 95% (30°C) or < 29 g/m3, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10°C to +50° C|
|Battery||NiMH batteries (4 x Mignon, AA), exchangeable|
|Operating Life, Typical||12 hours|
|Charger Unit||100 to 240 V AC / 47 to 63 Hz, fits all AC line connectors|
|Charging Time, Typical||2 hours|
- Production Area
- General Environment
- EMC Test House