Indoor Air Quality Monitors
Indoor air quality monitors are designed to inform users of potential pollutants and contaminants that affect the quality of air inside homes or workplaces.
Often used in indoor air quality studies, personal exposure studies, health and safety inspections or for checking high-risk hotspots, IAQ monitors commonly detect low levels of carbon dioxide, VOC, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5), carbon monoxide, ozone, nitrogen dioxide among other IAQ parameters such as humidity, temperature and more.
The best indoor air quality monitors
Air-Met’s range of air flow meters and IAQ monitoring solutions are sourced from leading suppliers including Aeroqual, TSI, and Scarlet Tech.
Our products include:
- EVM Series: Measures select toxic gases, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), relative humidity, temperature and air velocity in one compact unit.
- Aeroqual Series 300: Versatile and portable, the Series 300 accurately measures multiple target gases at once in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Aeroqual Series 500: Compatible with 30 different sensor heads, the Series 500 accurately surveys common indoor air pollutants.
- SM70 Ozone Monitor: A budget friendly all-in-one real time ozone monitor ideal for a wide range of indoor and industrial applications.
- PM10/PM2.5 Portable Particulate Monitor: Simultaneously measures PM10 and PM2.5 in real-time and ideal for air quality surveys, hotspot checks, indoor air quality testing and more.
- Air Velocity Meter Model TA440: An easy to use air velocity meter that measures and logs ventilation parameters with a single probe. Available for rental only.
- Hot Wire Anemometer: Easy to use meters providing precise and accurate measurements of air flow, velocity and temperature.
- Q-Trak IAQ Meter: Providing quick and accurate insights to key indoor air quality parameter
- Scarlet Tech WL-11 Wireless Data Logger Anemometer: Analyse and record wind site evaluations and wind generation performance in real-time.
- TSI Rotating Vane Anemometer: Highly accurate, the anemometer is ideal for measuring unevenly distributed or fluctuating air flows through heating and cooling coils, diffusers, grilles and filters.
- DustTrak DRX 8533 Aerosol Monitor: Measures both the mass and size fraction of aerosol contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes and mist in real-time.
Ensure optimal and safe indoor working conditions for improved worker productivity and worker health with Air-Met Scientific’s range of indoor velocity meters, IAQ monitors, anemometers and other solutions available for sale or rental.
Contact our team today at one of our six locations across Australia for more information.