SKC Coated Filters
Ready to Use, Pretreated, Preloaded and Prebanded Filters making Sampling Reactive Compounds Fast and Easy.Request a Quote
For your convenience, SKC manufactures coated filters for a wide variety of air sampling methods that require chemically treated filters or pads.
SKC Coated Filters are shipped inside the cassettes with end plugs and sealing bands in place. No assembly is required; they are ready to use. To use coated filters, simply remove the end caps and connect the cassette to the sampling pump using Tygon tubing.
SKC Coated Filters meet agency method specifications and are a convenient alternative to impinger wet chemistry methods. Ready-to-use coated filters can be used to collect compounds that exist as an aerosol or mist or for some higher boiling vapours.
- Ready to use
- Convenient alternative to impinger wet chemistry methods
- No assembly required:
- Preloaded into cassettes with end plugs and shrink bands
- Meet agency method specifications
- No cumbersome collection liquids or glass
- Easy personal sampling
- Small package size for short shelf-life product
- Custom coated filters are available
|Sample Time||Varies; 15 minutes to 1 hour|
|Sample Rate||Typically > 1|
|Sample Pump||AirChek Series|
|Analysis||Typically solvent extraction and gas or liquid chromatography|
• Collection of isocyanates
• Sulphur dioxide collection
• For use with air sampling pumps