Meth Chek/Meth Alert Methamphetamine Field Test Kits
Providing On-the-Spot Semi-Quantitative Assessment of Methylamphetamine Residue.
MethChek® Kits provide on-the-spot semi-quantitative assessment of meth residue at the lowest state clean-up guideline of 50ng/100 cm2 (100, 500, and 1500ng sensitivities also available). Simply wipe, extract, and read results. Combine MethChek with MethAlert for easy pre-assessment and cleanup plan development.
MethChek is an ideal post-assessment tool to determine the need for further cleaning before sending cleanup crews away.
Based on the recommendations of the Australia Government Clandestine Drug Laboratory Remediation Guidelines, the MethChek 500 is the most suitable for use in Australia. Regardless of the presences of methlamphetamine on inside surfaces at a level of greater than 0.5 micrograms (µg) per 100 cm2 is considered unacceptable.
MethChek Kits are available in single applications or packs of 12.
For more information about the MethChek kit, contact your local Air-Met Scientific office.
- Immunoassay semi-quantitative wipe kit
- Indicates meth surface residue as low as 50ng (0.05 µg/100cm2).
- 100, 500, and 1500-ng kits available
- Ideal for pre and post-remediation cleanup assessments
- Fast on-site reliable results
- Can be used to safely test many surfaces
- Lightweight, portable kits
- Economical kit, no shipping, and no lab fees
- Developed by CDC-NIOSH
- Safe for testing animal fur
|MethCheck Immunoassay Wipe Kit Contents|
|Step 1 Wetting Agent||Spray nozzle|
|Complete Operating Instructions||Quick Guide instructions|
|Test Packets, each in a resealable bag containing 1 each:||Gauze pad (swab in MethChek 50)|
|Pair disposable gloves|
|10 x 10-cm disposable template|
|Step 2 Extractor (1, 2, 10, or 40 ml)|
|Syringe (not required for MethChek 50)|
|Detection cartridge with disposable pipette|
|Sample storage "mini" bag|
- Site Cleanup
- Rental property building inspections
- Commercial cleaners (property management)
- Pre and post-remediation clean up assessments