For Measuring Oil and Water Levels in Various Applications.
The Geotech Interface Meter can be used in numerous applications including measuring oil and water levels in monitoring wells, detecting tank leakage and obtaining accurate measurements of water levels.
When the Geotech Interface Meter is lowered down a well and contacts the product layer, a solid tone and green light alarm is activated on the reel. When the probe detects water, the tone begins to oscillate and the light changes to red.
For more information on the Interface Meters, contact your local Air-Met office.
- Extremely durable polypropylene storage reel with rugged aluminium frame
- Highly accurate Kynar® coated steel tape marked in engineering or metric units
- Field replaceable probe is only 5/8" (1.59cm) in diameter
- Stainless Steel conductors for durability
- PTFE and stainless steel probe with Viton® strain relief
- Audible and visible alarms activated on reel when the probe contacts product and water
- Auto shut-off circuit to extend battery life
- Easily replaced 9 volt battery
- Water resistant padded carrying case to protect instrument
- Built in reel hanger for longer tape life
|100'-300' (30m-100m) Reel||13" H x 11" W x 7" L (33cm H x 28cm W x 18cm D)|
|500'-1000' (152m-305m) Reel||15" H x 11" W x 9" D (38cm H x 28cm W x 22cm D)|
|Probe||5/8" O.D. x 6.5" L (1.59cm O.D. x 16.5cm L)|
|Lenght/Weight||100 foot (30 meters) = 9 lbs. (4 kg)|
|200 foot (60 meters) = 11 lbs. (5 kg)|
|300 foot (100 meters) = 14 lbs. (6.5 kg)|
|500 foot (152 meters) = 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)|
|750 foot (229 meters) = 24 lbs. (10.9 kg)|
|1000 foot (305 meters) = 28 lbs. (12.7 kg)|
|Accuracy||100th of a foot/100'
Per Federal Specification GGG-T-106E
|100'-300' Reel||Reel Polypropylene and aluminum|
|500'-1000' Reel||Reel Powder coated steel and aluminum|
|Tape||Kynar® coated steel|
|Probe||316 stainless steel, ETP, PTFE|
|Power||9 Volt DC alkaline battery|
|Alarm||Audible and Visual|
- Measuring oil
- Water levels in monitoring wells
- Detecting tank leakage
- Obtaining accurate measurements of water levels