iNet InSite Gas Detection Management System
A Docking Station Solution Aimed at Providing Greater Visibility into your Gas Detection Program.
iNet InSite broadens the availability of iNet, Industrial Scientific’s unique Gas Detection as a Service solution. This new solution is designed for end users who own their gas detectors and have the means of servicing and maintaining them, but are challenged with gaining the necessary visibility into their overall gas detection program to improve the safety of their employees.
Subscribers of iNet InSite receive unlimited user access to iNet Control – a Web-based application accessible from any PC Web browser – and the new iNet DS docking station which is provided at no additional charge. The docking station requires no local software or server installation, and is designed to operate within the most stringent corporate IT network security policies.
With iNet Control software, users can login, manage and view the performance of their entire gas detector fleet. iNet Control users can schedule automated events such as calibrations, bump tests and instrument firmware upgrades, as well as set up alarm thresholds and other custom settings. The application provides practical insight for gas detection programs using trends, metrics, alerts and custom reports.
For more information on the iNet InSite Gas Detection Management System, contact your local Air-Met office.
With iNet InSite, users can configure and manage their gas detection fleet via iNet Control, a web-based application accessible from any PC Web browser. Users can:
- Schedule calibrations, bump tests, instrument firmware upgrades and other automatic events
- Set up alarm thresholds and other custom settings
- View trends, performance metrics and custom reports to gain practical insight into their gas detection program
Using the iNet DS docking station, iNet InSite eliminates the need for onsite server and software installation, as well as manual upgrades and tedious maintenance tasks. The docking station connects directly to the Internet via an Ethernet interface, and can be used offline, providing mobile functionality to on-the-go workers.
- Plug-and-play installation
- Gas detector fleet manageability using iNet Control
- Automatic calibration, bump testing and recordkeeping
- Mobile operation for on-the-go users
- Automatic instrument firmware upgrades
- Occupational health and safety
- Workplace health and safety compliance