Noise and Sound Monitors
Excessive workplace noise exceeding Work Health and Safety Regulations can cause a range of health issues including temporary or permanent hearing loss or tinnitus should noise levels not be correctly managed or failure to implement hearing protection.
Conducting noise assessments with a sound level meter or noise dosimeter can assist in:
- Identifying workers at risk of hearing loss
- Determining the noise source or process source causing the risk
- Identifying any noise control measures that are required to be implemented to protect workers
- Confirming the effectiveness of existing control measures and whether these need to be adjusted to ensure better protection
Personal Noise Dosimeters and Sound Level Meters
Whether you require a personal noise dosimeter for personal noise monitoring or a portable sound level meter for the measuring of noise exposure in different environments, our range of noise monitoring solutions are ideal for a range of applications including mining, construction, military, oil and gas, environmental noise assessments and more.
Our product range includes:
- 3G FUSION: A smart sound level meter with a ground vibration monitoring option, the FUSION boosts a range of powerful functionalities including 3G capability, built-in GPS, WiFi and can operate autonomously for 24 hours.
- Edge 5 Noise Dosimeter: An intrinsically safe, lightweight and cable-free dosimeter providing unobstructed real-time personal noise exposure readings.
- SoundPro SE-DL Series: The SoundPro Sound Level Meters are available in Class/Type1 and Class/Type 2 with advanced sound level monitoring and data analysis capabilities. 1/1 and 1/3 octave band analysis options available.
- Sound Examiner SE-400 Series: Engineered to accurately measure noise levels in highly variable environments, the SE-400 Series are capable of computing average sound pressure level (Leq/Lavg) over the run time helping you to more accurately assess occupational and environmental noise levels. Intrinsically safe models are also available for monitoring in hazardous environments.
- NI-100 Noise Indicator: A simple budget friendly and easy to use noise dosimeter to alert workers of potentially dangerous noise levels and when hearing protection may be required or a noise assessment is needed.
- SD-200 Sound Detector: A compact, lightweight and inexpensive sound level meter designed to help workers determine the attenuation of hearing protection required.
To find the right sound level meters or noise dosimeter for your workplace monitoring needs, contact our team at one of our six locations across Australia today.