ChemLogic Single Point Continuous Monitor CL1
For the Quick Detection of Low Level Toxic and Corrosive Gases.
The ChemLogic Single Point Continuous gas detection monitor provides field-proven ChemLogic Technology in a NEMA 4X enclosure for the quick detection of low-level toxic and corrosive gases.
The CL1 is the next generation of interference free, low maintenance colorimetric gas detection. This system is simple to install and utilizes 1/4" OD X 3/16" ID tubing to allow the sample to be drawn up to 150 feet. The innovative CL1 provides relay and analogue outputs along with the ability to data log events via a flash card. Customers experience advanced technology at a lower initial investment and reduced cost of ownership.
For more information on the ChemLogic Single Point Monitor, contact your local Air-Met office.
- New Intelligent Optics - Reduced Maintenance and Risk of False Alarms
- Optimised Flow System - Faster Response
- 2 Month Cassette - Reduced Operating Cost
- ChemLogic Technology - Field Proven Reliability
- SD Memory Card - Easily Retrievable Data
- Real Time Display - Quick Real Time Information
- Complete Front Access - Easy to Service
- Touch Control - Easy to Startup & Operate
- Compact Size - Simple to Install
- Remote Reset - Ideal for Process Applications
- Tape Saver Mode - Reduces Tape Usage During High Concentrations
|Sample Distance||150ft(45m) 1/4" OD 1/8"ID Teflon FEP (Does not apply to Diisocyanates)|
|Exhaust Tubing||25ft(7.62m) 1/4"OD 3/16"ID|
|Local Alarm Indication||Visual HMI Display|
|Relay Outputs||6Amps Form C - Programmable Low and High Level, Fault|
|Operating Temperature||40ºF to 104ºF (5ºC to 40ºC)|
|Dimensions||H-12.5"(317.5mm) W-10.3"(260mm) D- 9" (228mm)|
|Shipping Weight||30 lbs. 13.5 Kg|
|Operating Voltage||85-264VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Less than 1 Amp|
|Analogue Output||4-20ma (500 ohm max impedance)|
- Semiconductors – ERT
- Polyurethane foam – health surveys
- Emergency response
- Waste water treatment
- Odour control