Air Quality Monitoring
Designed for the toughest outdoor environments, you can be confident in the data captured by our range of air quality monitors is accurate and easily accessible 24/7 via the web for timely decision making.
Air Quality Monitors for Highly Accurate Readings
At Air-Met, we have a selection of highly efficient, well-designed air quality monitors to suit various environments. Reliable and cost-effective, these units include intuitive features that assess outdoor and indoor working environments, ultimately measuring levels of potentially harmful pollutants.
Air-Met's range of air quality monitors for Australia includes:
- AirMetER-DX 2 Fraction Optical Particle Counter: A low-maintenance, dual fraction monitoring station designed for outdoor air quality monitoring applications
- AQM65 Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Station: An ambient air quality monitoring system capable of simultaneously and accurately measuring up to 20 different pollutants and environmental factors. Access a convenient and cost-effective solution that delivers crucial insights and data.
- Aeroqual Dust Sentry: A nephelometer based near reference real-time monitor that can be configured to monitor PM10, PM2.5 and TSP.
- Dust Sentry Pro: A multi-channel particulate monitor for aerosol profiling. It takes simultaneous measurements of PM10, PM2.5, PM1, TSP, and particulate counts for 8 channels.
- Aeroqual PM10/PM2.5 Portable Particulate Monitor: The PM10/PM2.5 Portable Monitor is capable of detecting particles between PM10 and PM2.5 in size. Perfect for use outdoors and indoors, this system is a portable option for a wide range of applications.
Find your perfect air quality monitor Australia wide
With offices located across all major cities, Air-Met Scientific can assist you in selecting the best-suited air quality monitor for your needs. Contact us today for more information.