3M™ SoundPro™ SE & DL Sound Level Meters & Real Time Analysers
Providing Advanced Class 1 and Class 2 Sound Level Monitoring and Comprehensive Data Analysis.Request a Quote
The SoundPro™ SE/DL series provides advanced sound level monitoring and comprehensive data analysis. Available in Class 1 and Class 2 models, these instruments feature large screen displays that enable real-time frequency analysis and data storing capabilities. Octave band analysis enables environmental noise monitoring, noise enforcement, and noise control evaluation.
Preamp can be easily removed to enable interference-free low-level monitoring, especially for environmental noise applications.
Large display with intuitive pushbutton/soft key interface offers easy viewing and navigation. Provides quick access to data.
Optional acoustic spectral curves, speech intelligibility and reverberation add-ons enable advanced monitoring and analysis functions.
- ANSI & IEC standards compliant
- Available in Class/Type 1 Precision or Class/Type 2 General Purpose models
- Two “virtual” sound level meters running simultaneously
- Concurrent A-weighted and C-weighted measurements
- Programmable and level-triggered start and stop
- A, C, and Z (flat) frequency weighting
- Fast, slow, and IEC impulse time response
- Selectable thresholds 10 dB – 140 dB
- 3, 4, 5, 6 dB exchange rates
- Luminescent keypad and backlit display
- SD memory card slot
- USB communications port and serial RS-232 output
- Multilingual display (English, French, Spanish, German,
- Italian, Portuguese)
- Back erase function
- Noise dose calculation / dosimetry function
- 4 x AA Akaline cell batteries
- Optional Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH Cells) batteries available.
|Application Type||Area Monitoring (Sound Level Meter)|
|Battery Life||>10 hours|
|Measurement Parameters||Ln, Exposure, PDOSE, Lavg/Leq, SPL, 1/1 and 1/3 Octave, CNEL, Min, Ldn, Taktm, C-A, Sel, Dose, TWA, Peak|
|Microphone Class/Type||Type 1|
|Net Weight||538.64 g|
|Product Type||Sound Level Meter|
|Recommended Application||Construction, Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Metal Processing, Military|
|Standards/Approvals||IEC 61326-1 (2005), IEC 61672-1 (2002), ANSI S1.4 (R2006), ANSI S1.43 (R2007), IEC 61260 (2001), ANSI S1.11 (R2009), CE, WEEE, RoHS|
|Time Response||Slow, Impulse, Fast|
|Weighting||A, C, F, Z|