Series 930 Fixed Gas Transmitter and Controller
Robust IP65 Networkable Ozone Monitor.Request a Quote
The Series 930 Fixed Gas Monitor is a flexible monitor compatible with a range of gas sensors as well as a temperature and humidity sensor, if required. The sensor is housed in a robust IP65/NEMA 4 rated water resistant enclosure protecting it from water damage. There is also the option to include an integrated display for reporting real-time gas concentrations and/or an optional strobe and siren kit which can be configured to activate to a user defined set point.
The Series 930 outputs are designed to measure and control gas concentrations and communicate to a variety of hardware systems. The monitor can operate in three ways:
- As a relay controller via the integrated relays and user configurable set points to control an external device such as an ozone generator or initiate an alarm.
- As a gas transmitter via the 4-20 mA output which allows connection to a PLC or current sensing device to provide gas concentration information for applications such as health and safety monitoring.
- As a monitoring network via the RS485 digital output to enable gas monitoring at several indoor locations with information being logged to a central point.
The Series 930 monitor is easy to install due to the lightweight enclosure and provided wall mounting kit. It requires a 24V power supply which is user supplied to allow flexibility in locations it can be installed.
- Active sampling for higher accuracy
- Tamperproof, water-resistant enclosure
- Multiple output transmitter
- Real-time network capability
- PC data logging and networking
- Large LED local display (Optional)
- Temperature and RH sensor (Optional)
Power (user supplied)
24V DC, 500mA (range 22-26V DC)
|Analogue Output||4-20mA (opto-isolated), 12-24V|
|External Signal Type||Transistor output (150mA max)|
|External Signals (4)||Low Alarm | High Alarm | Control | Diagnostics|
|Communication||RS485 (Aeroqual proprietary protocol)|
|Jumpers||J1, J2, J3 termination resistors|
|ID||1 (Default) User configurable from 1 to 255|
|Alarm Set Points (2)||User configurable|
|Control Set Point||User configurable|
|Removable / Replaceable / Refurbish-able Sensor Head||Yes|
|Sampling Method||Active sampling via internal sensor fan|
|Temperature & Humidity Sensor (Series 945)||Range -40°C to 124°C (-40°F to 255°F) | Range 0 to 100% RH|
|Configuration Software (Standard)||PC Configuration Program CD (supplied)|
|Data Logging & Networking Software (optional)||PC Data Logging & Networking CD (code: R60)|
|USB Interface (optional)||RS485 to USB converter (code: R53)|
|Power Supply (optional)||24V DC DIN rail mount 100-250V AC (code: R38)|
|Enclosure Casing||Fibre reinforced polycarbonate | IP41 & NEMA 2 equivalent|
|Enclosure Size||180 x 110 x 90 (mm); 7? x 4¾ x 3½ (in)|
|Weight||< 850 g; < 30 oz|
- Health and safety monitoring
- Industrial process control
- Toxic gas leak detection
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Real-time network monitoring
- Gases available: O3, VOC, H2S, NH3, SO2, NO2, CH4, or CH20