QuickTake 30 Sampling Pump
Ideal for Easy Short-Run, High-Flow Sampling from 10 to 30 L/min.Request a Quote
10 to 30 L/min constant flow sample pump
- Maintains set flow throughout a sampling period for complete sample integrity
- Ideal for use with BioStage® viable cascade impactors, spore trap cassettes such as the VersaTrap®, microvacuum cassettes, or other samplers that require flows up to 30 L/min
Long run times on one Li-Ion battery charge
- AC charger/adapter for extended sampling
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
Easy-to-use programmable timer for unattended sampling
- Select sample time presets or customise timer from 1 to 999 minutes
- Continuous run with manual shut-off
- Intermittent sampling
Compact and portable
- 9.3 x 8.4 x 3.5 inches (23.6 x 21.3 x 8.9 cm)
- Weighs only 2.2 kg
- Portable with easy-grip handle
Versatile sampling accessories
- Wand for sampling in ductwork and other hard-to-reach areas
- Optional mounting bracket for viable impactor
Easy to use
- Large keypad control
- End-of-cycle visible and audible alarms
- Handy front-mounted intake for fast and simple media setup
- Fast setup
- High-contrast digital display
10 to 30 L/min
|Flow Compensation Accuracy||± 5% of set flow|
|Compensating Flow Back Pressure Range||
10 L/min at 90 inches water back pressure
20 L/min at 50 inches water back pressure
30 L/min at 15 inches water back pressure
|Typical Back Pressure of Sampling Media (inches water)|
|Filter/Pore Size (µm)|
|Compare the information in this table to compensation range to determine appropriate applications.|
|Power||Rechargeable lithium-ion (Li-Ion) battery, 7.4-volt, 9.6-Ah capacity, 71.04 Wh, or battery with AC charger/adapter (100-240 V)|
|Battery Charge Time (varies with battery capacity and level of discharge)||Approximately 5 hrs with approved charger|
|Typical Cumulative Run Time‡||
Spore Trap cassettes (VersaTrap): 5 hrs at 15 L/min (battery only)
BioStage viable cascade impactor: 4 hrs at 28.3 L/min (battery only)
25-mm, 1.2-µm MCE filter: 9+ hrs at 10 L/min. To achieve, use QuickTake 30 with a fully charged battery and AC charger/adapter.
37-mm, 0.8-µm MCE filter: 14+ hrs at 10 L/min (battery only)
Note: The AC charger/adapter can be used to extend battery run time, but it is not a battery eliminator. Therefore, it will not provide indefinite run times.
Operating: 32 to 113 F (0 to 45?C)
Storage: -4 to 95 F (-20 to 35?C)
Charging: 32 to 113 F (0 to 45?C)
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95% non-condensing|
|Run Time Features||
User-selectable features, user-adjustable presets. See Operating Instructions.
Preset timed runs: 1, 2, 5, 10, or 15 min
Manually set continuous run with manual shut-off: 1 to 999 min (repeats 1 to 999-min runs indefinitely until user stops pump or power supply is depleted)
Intermittent sampling: User-set sample periods and sample delays. See Operating Instructions.
|Flow Fault Features||
If the pump is unable to compensate due to excessive back pressure, the pump will go into flow fault mode. Flow fault features are enabled as the default setting. Flow fault may be disabled at the user’s option. See Operating Instructions.
Flow fault: Flow fault displays immediately. Pump shuts off after 5 seconds.
Fault restart: Pump attempts restart every 10 seconds up to five times
|Media Compatibility||BioStage viable cascade impactors, spore trap cassettes, microvacuum cassettes, and other samplers that require flows to 30 L/min|
Requires 3/8-inch ID tubing
|Dimensions||9.3 x 8.4 x 3.5 in (23.6 x 21.3 x 8.9 cm)|
|Weight||4.8 lbs (2.2 kg)|
‡ Results are obtained using a new pump and new fully charged battery. Pump and battery performance may vary.
Do not operate or charge in hazardous locations. Not UL Listed for intrinsic safety.
Protect sample pump from weather when in use outdoors.
- Indoor air sampling
- Fenceline monitoring
- Near roadway monitoring
- 8 hour remediation monitoring
- Remote ambient air monitoring