PM200 Single Zone Phosphine Fumigation Monitor
A Single Zone Phosphine Fumigation Monitor With Web Portable Integration Capabilities.Request a Quote
The Spectros PM200 Phosphine Monitor is an advanced NDIR phosphine monitor measuring concentrations up to 10,000ppm (1%). The rugged, weather resistant Pelican Case provides superior protection and security in every day demanding use.
A simple menu driven setup on a colour LCD touchscreen allows the user to quickly and reliably initiate cellular connects and fumigation events.
Unattended phosphine fumigations are monitored via a web based portable on any internet connected device such as a PC or smartphone. Mains powered and battery operation options offer unmatched flexibility.
Conformity to IP65 requirements (IE Standard 60529) allows for use in non-classified/non-hazardous environments.
The PM200 Single Zone PH3 Fumigation Monitor is available for sales at all Air-Met offices.
The PM200 Single Zone Fumigation Monitor features:
- Advanced NDIR (Non Dispersive Infrared) Technology
- Weather resistant, rugged and secured enclosure
- Extended sampling range up to 0-10,000 ppm (1%)
- Integrated chemically inert medical grade pump
- Onboard datalogging for over 1 million events
- Continuous SSL secured upload of data
- Web portal integration for data storage and reporting.
|Detector||NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared)|
|Measuring Range||Up to 10,000 ppm (1%)|
|Size/Weight||17”H x 13”W x 6”D, 14lbs.|
|Accuracy||Better than +/- 2%|
- Fumigation phosphine monitoring