AP-20 Series Kitagawa Gas Aspirating Pump
Now Offered in Four Different Colours for Use With the Kitagawa Detection Tubes.Request a Quote
The Kitagawa Air Sampling is designed specifically for use with the Kitagawa detection tubes. This system with the Kitagawa detection tubes can detect up to 300 airborne gases.
The Kitagawa Air Sampling is available in four different colours. Ergonomically designed, soft contoured grip prevents slipping; Sample Finish Indicator pops up when sampling is completed. The skeleton cover makes it easy to see.
Ends of detector tubes cut with the ceramic tip cutter easily and safely. The cover on the tip cutter prevents the scattering of glass shards until it is convenient to discard them. No power source is required making it truly portable for all applications.
- Ergonomically designed. Soft contoured grip prevents slipping.
- Easy to pull handle. Antibacterial material.
- Sample Finish Indicator pops up when sampling is completed.
- The skeleton cover makes it easy to see.
- Ends of detector tubes are easily and safely cut with the ceramic tip cutter. A cover on the tip cutter prevents the scattering of glass shards until it is convenient to discard them.
- No power source is required making it truly portable for all applications.
- Rugged construction for even the harshest of environments.
Patents and Certificates:
- ISO 9001 Certified
- SEI Certified ANSI/ISEA 102-1990 (R2003) (Safety Equipment Institute)
- United States Design Patent No. US D467, 334 S
- Certificate of Design Registration in Japan No.1131898
- Certificate in Conformity with DIN EN 1231 by BIA in Germany
|Color Variation||Model AP-20 : Blue [Standard]|
|Model AP-20R : Red|
|Model AP-20G : Green|
|Model AP-20Y : Yellow|
|The AP-20 Sampling Pump Kit Includes:||AP-20 Sampling Pump|
|Hand strap 1pce.|
|Rubber tube connector 2pcs.|
|Carrying case 1pce.|
|Lubricant/Grease (10g) 1pce.|
|Instruction manual 1 copy|
- Industrial hygiene
- Fire/explosion prevention
- Process control
- Workplace health and safety
- Air pollution control
- Industrial waste water monitoring