Monotox Lab Optical O2 / CO2 Gas Detector
Long-life optical based gas detection to meet the unique requirements of laboratories, universities and medical gas monitoring applications.
The Air-Met Scientific Monotox® Lab-Series range utilises the latest technology sensors for oxygen depletion and carbon dioxide monitoring to ensure personnel safety in areas where traditional sensors may produce false alarms and inaccurate readings.
The Lab-Series monitors are long-life, low-maintenance detectors that are available in multiple configuration and installation options that allow for easy integration into any life-safety or building management system.
The unique optical, partial-pressure O2 sensor overcomes the spurious alarm conditions that can result from the use of traditional electrochemical O2 sensors within negatively or positively pressurised rooms and provides accurate O2 level readings in CO2 or helium enriched environments.
The Monotox® Series of fixed gas detectors are now available from all Air-Met Scientific offices. Contact us for more information.
The Air-Met Scientific Monotox® Lab Gas Detector features:
- Multiple configuration options
- Optical, temperature compensated, partial-pressure oxygen sensor
- NDIR, ultra-low power CO2 Sensor
- LED alarm and status annunciators
- Programmable alarm thresholds
- 2 x open collector outputs for control of local area strobe / sirens
- Alarm acknowledgement / mute button
- Optional modem for remote alarm notification or datalogging via Air-Met’s data portal
- IP54 rated, unobtrusive enclosure design for integration with modern building aesthetics
|Monotox® Lab Gas Detector Technical Specifications|
|Suppy Voltage||12-36 VDC (24 VDC Nominal)|
Max. 60mA @ 24VDC (O2 + CO2, no peripherals)
|Sensor Configuration||CO2, O2, CO2/O2|
|Analog Outputs||4 - 20mA, 0 - 20mA, , 0 - 10VDC, Programmable Max. load 800Ω @ 24VDC|
|Communications||RS485 (Modbus RTU) (optional)|
|Other Outputs||2 x open collector (programmable)|
Visual: LED (Alarm 1, Alarm 2)
ABS RAL 7035, Light Grey
|IP Rating||IP54 with supplied glands|
|Monotox® Lab Gas Detector Sensor Specifications|
|Sensor||O2 Sensor||CO2 Sensor|
|Measurement Range||0-25% vol O2||0-5% vol CO2|
|Accuracy||± 1% vol O2||± 70ppm ± 5% of reading|
|Resolution||± 1% vol O2||0.001% vol CO2|
|Response Time (T90)||<90 seconds||<50 seconds|
The Air-Met Scientific Monotox® Lab Gas Detector is suitable for:
- MRI Rooms
- Medical facilities
- Gas handling and production facilities
Monotox Lab Gas Detector Support Material