GFM410 Landfill Gas Analyser
Ideal for Monitoring and Analysing Gas Content of Landfill, Biogas and Contaminated Land Sites.Request a Quote
The GFM410 is the base model for the optimised control and maintenance of landfill gas extraction systems and flares.
The instrument allows the measurement of the 3 key gases in landfill management and is designed to help landfill engineers minimise down time and maximise efficiency.
The GFM410 is a lightweight, hand-held instrument that has been designed and manufactured for use in the most challenging field conditions.
When using the instrument the back-lit screen offers operational use to take place even in poor light conditions. The large battery life allows detailed gas analysis to take place for extended periods of time.
- Gases measured: CH4 (0-100%) ,CO2 (0-100%), O2 (0-25%)
- Up to 7 gas analysis channels
- 4 Wavelength optical infra-red analyser
- Atmospheric pressure
- Powerful sample pump
- User replaceable sample ¬filter
- Field replaceable/rechargeable battery pack
- Optional flow, pressure and temperature
- Industry standard sensors
- Open upgrade path
- Data storage option
|Infrared CH4 Analysis||0-100%|
|Infrared CO2 Analysis||0-100%|
|Electrochemical O2 Analysis||0-100%|
|Atmospheric Pressure||800 to 1200 mbar|
|Static Gauge||±400 mbar|
|Optional Gas Channels||CO, H2, H2S|
- Landfill gas monitoring
- Contaminated site monitoring
- Biogas monitoring