GEM2000 Landfill Gas Analyser
Field Proven to Monitor Landfill Gas and Contaminated Sites.Request a Quote
The GEM2000 portable instrument is designed for analyzing Landfill Gas (LFG) composition and calculating flow. The GEM2000 combines the capabilities of the now discontinued GA-90 for monitoring gas migration probes and the GEM-500 for monitoring gas extraction systems.
The GEM2000 is certified Intrinsically Safe and offers improved speed and accuracy. It also measures and displays Btu content, temperature (with optional Temperature Probe) relative and atmospheric pressures as well as CH4 LEL (Lower Explosive Limit).
- Designed specifically for use on landfills to monitor landfill gas (LFG) extraction systems, flares, and migration control systems.
- No need to take more than one instrument to site.
- Can be used for routine sub-surface migration monitoring of landfill site perimeter probes.
- Measures gas composition, pressure and flow in gas extraction systems.
- The user is able to set up comments and questions to record information at site and at each sample point.
- Ensures consistent collection of data for better analysis.
- Allows balancing of gas extraction systems.
- Measures % CH4, CO2 and O2 Volume, static pressure and differential pressure
- Calculates balance gas, flow (SCFM) and calorific value (KW or BTU)
- Displays % LEL of CH4, and user-defined comments
- Records site and well conditions
- Extended operation (10 - 14 hrs use from one charge)
- Certified intrinsically safe for landfill use
- Dual Mode Two instruments in one (GA and GEM mode)
|CH4 and CO2||0-100% Reading|
|Flow||Typically 300 cc/min|
|Flow with 5.9 in.Hg Vacuum||Approximately 250 cc/min|
|Operating Temperature Range||32°F - 104°F|
|Operating Pressure||-100 in. H2O, +100 in. H2O|
|Relative Humidity||0-95% non condensing|
|Barometric Pressure||±5.9 in.Hg from calibration pressure|
|Barometric Pressure Accuracy||±1% typically|
|Battery Life||Typical use 10 hours from fully charged|
|Charge Time||Approximately 2 hours from complete discharge.|
|Certifications||UL- Certified to Class 1, Zone 1, AEx ib d lla T1|
- Gas Extraction Wells
- Flare Monitoring
- Subsurface Migration Probes