Industrial Scientific iNet NOW
Providing Real-Time Text And Email Alerts For Gas Hazards, Panic And Man Down Situations.Request a Quote
- A worker carries an Industrial Scientific Ventis Pro Series Multi Gas Monitor and a smart device, both with bluetooth enabled.
- The smart device runs the iNet Now Sync app in the background to send information from the gas detector to the cloud.
Data from the gas detector is sent to the smart device then to the cloud. When an alarm or important notification is generated by the gas detector, the designated contact receives a real-time text and/or email alert with the sensor readings, location, and status of the worker who is affected. The
alerted person then follows established response protocols.
- View a live map to pinpoint where workers are located and whether they have encountered hazardous gas, pressed the panic button, or activated man-down alerts
- Receive notifications and respond immediatly when a worker encounters a high alarm, low alarm, TWA, STEL, panic, or man-down situation; alerts are fully customisable by gas level
- Track worker and instrument status even when you’re away from the office with real-time text messages, email alerts, and a live map accessible for any web-connected device
- View the status and location of workers automatically when their instruments connect to iNet Now
- Verify lone worker status on iNet Now without burdening or distracting workers with manual check in processes or incurring costs of deploying additional workers
- Access workers’ phone numbers in their profile for easy contact in emergency situations
- Create equipment groups for instruments that you want to monitor in real time and edit or change settings by group
- Improve the reporting of your safety incidents by following up in real time versus days or weeks later
- View a log of real-time alerts to see what hazards were encountered in the field and export data to spreadsheets or other applications for easy reporting and follow up
- Analyse worker or instrument records to understand duration of alarms, time of alarms, monitoring status, and alarm readings
- Monitor personal and area monitors on LENS™ Wireless with a single map and software solution
How is iNet Now Different from Other Live Monitoring Solutions?
- Simple setup and no need for IT involvement
- Workers focus on their jobs rather than being distracted by extra equipment or notifications from gas detection apps
- Integrated with iNet Control gas detection management software and iNet Exchange gas detection as a service
- No pairing is required, and an unlimited number of Ventis Pro Series gas monitors can send readings through a single smart device gateway
|iNet Now System Requirements|
|Operating System Requirements||
iOS 9.0 or later
Android 5.1 or later
|Bluetooth Requirements||Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.1|
The Industrial Scientific iNet Now is perfect for a range of applications including:
- lone workers
- emergency response teams
- confined space entry teams