AQM 65 Ambient Air Monitoring Station
Measuring Outdoor Air Pollutants in Real Time.Request a Quote
The AQM 65 is a fully integrated air monitoring station that delivers ‘near reference’ levels of performance. The size of a large suitcase it can measure up to 20 different gaseous and particulate pollutants and environmental parameters simultaneously. The AQM 65 offers the optimal balance between performance and price – measuring criteria pollutants to WHO air quality limits yet costing 3-5 x less than a traditional station based on analyser technology.
With the AQM 65 you can continuously measure common air pollutants including ozone (O3), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), nitrogen oxides (NOx), carbon monoxide (CO), sulphur dioxide (SO2), volatile organic compounds (VOC), hydrogen sulphide (H2S), non-methane hydrocarbons (NMHC), carbon dioxide (CO2), particulate matter (TSP, PM10, PM2.5, PM1), noise and meteorological parameters such as rainfall, temperature, humidity, pressure, wind speed and direction.
Linked together in a network, and coupled with remote data acquisition, AQM 65s will form a lower cost, high density ambient pollution monitoring system for a city or industrial perimeter. With near reference levels of performance the AQM 65 ensures air quality data is reliable and robust and traceable back to recognised international standards e.g. USEPA (40 CFR Part 53) and EU (2008/50/EC).
The compact size has numerous advantages. The unit can be transported by car, carried by two people, and installed and operational in under 30 minutes. This makes deployment and relocation quick and easy. It also opens up monitoring locations that were previously inaccessible to traditional monitoring stations. Because the enclosure is small, the energy required to temperature control it is much lower than for a traditional monitoring station. Lower power consumption opens up the possibility of remote power supply and further decreases the total cost of ownership.
The modular design of the AQM 65 increases flexibility and makes maintenance and servicing easy. Order your AQM 65 with as many or as few sensors as you like – then purchase additional sensors when you need them. The sensors, packaged in modules, can be individually removed from the enclosure and sent away for servicing or simply swapped out for a new one. Such convenience decreases downtime and lowers the total cost of ownership. In a network you can also move sensor modules from one monitoring location to another according to your needs.
- Continuously measure up to 10 common air pollutants
- Continuously monitor up to 10 different environmental parameters
- Small size opens up new monitoring locations
- Install and start measuring in under an hour
- Measure, log, report and respond all in real-time
- Retrieve data remotely via direct internet connection or cloud-based interface
- Remotely configure, diagnose, and adapt via online user interface
- Modular design allows for ease of maintenance and repairs
- Integrated automated calibration optional
- Traceable back to USEPA (40 CFR Part 53) and EU (2008/50/EC) certified equivalent method instruments
- 1ppb detection of O3, NO2, NOx; <10ppb for SO2, H2S, and VOCs
- Urban air monitoring networks
- National air monitoring networks
- Roadside air monitoring
- Industrial perimeter monitoring
- Environmental impact assessments
- Research and consultancy projects
- Short term hot spot monitoring