SamplePro FlexFilm Air Sample Bags
Economical Tedlar Alternative for Volatile Organic Compound Sampling.Request a Quote
SamplePro® FlexFilm Air Sample Bags offer the best alternative to Tedlar for economy and performance with good stability for VOCs, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, methane, sulphur hexafluoride, and some sulphur compounds.
Use PTFE tubing to attach a single polypropylene or dual stainless steel fitting on the bag to a Grab Air or Twin Port Pocket Pump.
- Best alternative to Tedlar for performance and economy
- Lower total VOC background than Tedlar
- Choose your fitting
- Single combined polypropylene hose/valve and septum for economy and light weight
- Dual stainless steel for sampling flexibility
- Superior storage stability for organic vapours
- Minimal adsorption
- Stocked in a variety of sizes; custom bags available
- Breath-gas analysis bags for end-exhaled air determined BEIs
|Background||Low VOC (lower total VOC than Tedlar)|
|Stability||Good for VOCs, CO, CO2, methane, and SF6; acceptable for some sulphur compounds|
|Sample Pump||Grab Air, Twin Port Pocket Pump, or Vac-U-Tube Hand Pump; also see the Vac-U-Chamber|