PCMAZ8 ANZEx Certified Deluxe Air Sampling Pump
Australian Mines Approved Deluxe Air Sampling Pump for Use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres.Request a Quote
- Complies with the ANZEx scheme for equipment intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, as intrinsically safe to Ex ia I/IIC T4 IP55, for use in Australia and New Zealand.
- Certificate number: ANZEx 07.3022X.
- Standards applied: AS/NZS 60079-0:2000, AS/NZS 60079-11:2000, AS 60529:2004.
- The equipment may be used in zones 0, 1 and 2 (flammable gases and vapours), with apparatus groups IIA, IIB & IIC, and with temperature classes T1,T2,T3 & T4.
- The equipment may be used in mines (firedamp and/or coal dust), with apparatus group I.
- The equipment is certified for use in ambient temperatures (Ta) in the range -20°C to +40°C and should not be used outside this range when in a hazardous location.
- The equipment has a casing IP rating of IP55, corresponding to dust-proof and protected against water jets.
|Casing IP Rating||IP 55|
5 - 2500 ml/min (5 - 500 requires adapter)
|Flow Control||±5% set point constant flow|
|Flow Indicator||Scale range 0.5 - 5.5 l/min|
|Battery Pack||NiMH rechargeable, 2.0 Ah, 4.8 V|
|Storage & Operating Temperature||-20°C to +40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95% RH|
|Typical Run Time||
8 hours minimum at 2000 ml/min and 15 inches of water back pressure
- Hazardous chemical gases and vapour sampling
- Respirable dust collection
- Collection of airborne chemical hazards
- Collection of reactive chemicals into liquids
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Fenceline monitoring
- Mine atmosphere monitoring