Allowing You to Sample from Depths of 55m.Request a Quote
The ultra-reliable mini-compressor inside allows you to sample from depths to 180 feet (55m)! No more lugging heavy, dirty, and noisy compressors into the field or those dangerous nitrogen cylinders. The geocontrol PRO saves you time, saves your back and saves you money!
Compact and Portable
-9lb. (4 kg) controller can be shipped or back packed anywhere!
- Controls all portable bladder pumps, dedicated bladder pumps, and most air lift pumps on the market today.
Built-in high performance air compressor
- Allows sampling from depths of 180 feet (55m).
- Built-in reverse polarity protection
- Operates from a 12V DC car battery
Push/Pull tubing fitting for easy tubing change
- Bonded tubing in polyethylene and FEP lined polyethylene available by the foot or by the roll.
- Optional AC Adapter available
- CE rated
|Applications||Operates all bladder & air lift pumps|
12-14 Volts DC input @ 7.5 Amps
72-84 Watts usage
|Max. Operating Pressure||100 psi (6.8 bar) – self limited for safety|
|Max. Operating Depth||180 feet (55 m)|
|Ambient Operational Temp.||50°F-104°F (10°C-40°C)|
Discharge Time 1.8 sec. min. 60 sec. max.
Fill Time 1.8 sec. min. 60 sec. max.
.25" OD push/pull fitting
1/8" FPT allows for connection to any fitting option
6.70" H x 4.80" D x 11.40" W
(17.02cm H x 12.92cm D x 28.96cm W)
|Weight||9 lbs. (4 Kg) total|
|Optional Carrying Case||
21" L x 8.25" W x 14" H
(53.34 cm L x 20.95 cm W x 35.56 cm H)
- For operating down well bladder type sampling pumps
- Groundwater sampling
- Low flow sampling