Fultz 12V Electric Submersible Pump Range
Ideal Submersible Pump for Providing Representative Samples.Request a Quote
This electric submersible pump is ideal for providing representative samples due to the low RPM motor and user controlled flow rate.
The Fultz Pump’s positive displacement gear pumps are machined from 304 stainless steel and Teflon in the interest of purity.
Water enters the pump through a 50 mesh screen into a stainless steel cavity. Two Teflon rotors sit in the stainless steel cavity and push the water up the hose in a steady stream. The low RPM motor protects sample integrity.
The Fultz Pump is of low maintenance making it ideal for both remote field work and long term monitoring projects. No need for a "cool-down" period to prevent the motor from overheating as long as the pump is immersed in water. Designed for 50mm and larger monitoring wells.
Other equipment in the Fultz Electrical Submersible Pump range available for rent or purchase includes:
- Dedicated Fultz Pump System
- Portable Fultz Pump – Disposable Tubing
- Low RPM motor and user controlled flow rate
- Positive displacement gear pumps are machined from stainless steel and Teflon
- Designed for 2” and larger monitoring wells
|Performance||1.4 GPM @150’|
*Teflon is a registered trademark of E.I. DuPont.
- Groundwater Monitoring and Remediation Projects
- Landfill Monitoring and Closure
- Phase I and II Site Assessments
- Military Site Assessment and Remediation
- Regulatory Compliance Monitoring
- Hydrogeologic Investigations
- Industrial Site Monitoring
- Remote field work
- Long term monitoring