Professional Soil Sampling Kits
Soil Sampling Kit Made Stronger and More Durable than Standard Soil Sampling Kits.Request a Quote
AMS professional soil sampling kits are designed for soil sampling professionals who want the strongest, most durable connection on all of their new and improved augers, extensions, cross handles, slide hammers, and split-core samplers. They are AMS's newest and most impressive soil sampling kits to date.
AMS professional series sampling kits come with 3/4in threaded professional regular auger and mud auger (2 1/4in or 3 1/4in), as well as three 4ft extensions, 18in rubber-coated cross handle, 10 lb. slide hammer, split-core sampler (2in x 6in or 1 3/8in x 6in), plastic liner, two end caps, rock breaker kit, cleaning brush, universal slip wrench, and two adjustable crescent wrenches. All of the components fit into an included AMS deluxe carrying case with handles and wheels for added portability.
All of the AMS professional series components have been made stronger and more durable than our standard components, and they feature AMS's strongest, most durable connection type. Professional series augers have been beefed up from bit to bale. They feature the trusted AMS 3/4in threaded connection and have thicker (11 gauge) cutting teeth with stronger welds and extra tungsten carbide hard surfacing. They are also reinforced with extra gussets that are welded at both the top and bottom of the bail. These gussets help prevent the bail from bending or twisting when augering into hard or rocky soils, or when the augered hole is exceptionally deep.
- Designed for soil sampling professionals
Stronger and more durable than standard AMS standard soil sampling components
- Features the trusted AMS 3/4in threaded connection and have thicker (11 gauge) cutting teeth with stronger welds and extra tungsten carbide hard surfacing.
- Reinforced with extra gussets that are welded at both the top and bottom of the bail. These gussets help prevent the bail from bending or twisting when augering into hard or rocky soils, or when the augered hole is exceptionally deep.
- Professional series 3/4in threaded extensions are constructed of a larger 1in diameter chrome molybdenum tubing and are powder-coated safety orange for added rust resistance.
- The redesigned 10 lb. rubber-coated slide hammer is equipped with a more robust 3/4in-diameter inner slide bar that makes it more reliable and prevents bending of the bar.
- The new split-core sampler caps include a thicker (.800in) top cap than our standard split-core samplers. The thicker top cap is designed to match up with the larger 3/4in threaded female connection of the new professional slide hammer to provide increased durability. The cap works with regular split-core cup sets.
- Soil sampling
- Soil boring
- Environmental applications
- Soil analysis