PM400 Multi Zone Phosphine Fumigation Monitor
Continuously Monitor Multiple Phosphine Concentration Fumigation Points With The PM400 Fumigation Monitor From Spectros Instruments.Request a Quote
Continuously monitor multiple fumigation points using advanced infrared technology and the latest in network communication protocols.
The Spectros Instruments’ PM-400 rugged modular design delivers unmatched performance for critical Phosphine Fumigations. The user may monitor multiple locations on-site or remotely via a secure enscripted web portal.
Phosphine Concentration Values for each zone may be viewed in real time and:
- stored onboard, printed later
- transmitted to the internet and viewed on a secured server or smartphone
- downloaded to a personal computer
- used to indicate alarm/action levels
The PM400 Multi Zone PH3 Fumigation Monitor is available for sales at all Air-Met offices.
The PM400 Multi Zone Fumigation Monitor features:
- Superior Infrared Technology
- 0-10,000 ppm (1%) options
- Multiple Sample Lines
- Wi-Fi (Cellular, Satellite), Ethernet, PLC Integration
|Coverage||4 zones standard (8,12,16 zone options)|
|Detector||NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared)|
|Measuring Range||PH3: 0-10,000 ppm options|
|Size/Weight||22”H x 14”W x 6”D, 16lbs.|
|Sampling||Automatic or manual|
|Monitoring Distance||500ft./150meters (sample + exhaust)|
|Operating Temperature||32ºF to 122ºF / 0ºC to 50ºC|
|AC Power||100 to 240VAC. 50/60Hz, 20W|
- Fumigation phosphine monitoring