Noise Indicator NI-100
Easy-to-Use, Durable and Economical Noise Indicating Device that Alerts Users when Noise Levels Exceed 85dB.Request a Quote
The 3M Noise Indicator alerts users to potentially dangerous noise levels, helping identify areas where hearing protection may need to be worn. Users simply clip the Noise Indicator to a shirt or jacket; its LED light delivers a clear indication when noise levels exceed a potentially hazardous threshold.
Red Flashing LED:
Noise levels are above 85 dBA – hearing protection may be required.
Green Flashing LED:
Noise levels are below 85 dBA – hearing protection may not be necessary.
The Noise Indicator’s small size and lightweight design make it ideal for workers in a variety of industries. With a rechargeable battery that operates for up to 200 hours between charges, it’s an economical investment in your employee hearing awareness program.
The NI-100 can be used as an effective training tool within a Hearing Conservation Program (consult OSHA Standard 1910.95) to help ensure workers know when and where to wear hearing protection. Industrial Hygienists can also use it as a mapping tool to determine where noise studies are necessary.
- One of the most affordable noise detection options available for monitoring noise levels, with a durable, small, lightweight design
- Easy to use. Simply clip the Noise Indicator to a shirt or jacket
- To turn on, press and hold button until double green/red light flashes
- Rechargeable battery that operates for up to 200 hours between charges
- Recognised as one of the most innovative, high quality and revolutionary ideas in technology by Popular Science
- LI-Poly (flat cell) w/ 200 hours of battery life before recharge is necessary
- Dimensions are 5.1cm (L) x 3.6cm (W) x 1.3cm (D) or 2"(L) x 1.4" (W) x .52" (D)
|Battery Life||200 hours, approximately 2 years charging cycle|
|Battery Type||LI-Poly (flat cell)|
|Charging||A mini-USB cable (sold separately) plugs into bottom port of device|
|Net Weight||17 g|
|Auto-Power Off||The device will power off after approximately 10 hours|
|Alert Level||Flashes red when >85 dBA / Flashes green when <85 dBA|
|Humidity Range||0 to 95%; non-condensing|
|Temp. Operating/Storage||14 to 122°F / -10 to 50°C|
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing
- Metal Processing