Model 122 Interface Meter
Provides Accurate and Reliable Measurement of Product Levels.Request a Quote
Solinst Oil/Water Interface Meters give clear and accurate measurements of product level and thickness in wells and tanks.
Determination of both light (floating) non-aqueous phase liquids (LNAPL) and dense (sinking) non-aqueous phase liquids (DNAPL) is quick and easy. The factory-sealed probe is pressure proof (up to 500 psi) and tapes are available in a range of lengths from 100 - 1000 ft (30 - 300 m).
The 5/8" (16 mm) diameter probe allows easy access through tight spaces and into narrow wells. The probe is designed for use in various monitoring applications.
Model 122 Interface Meters have been approved for use in explosive environments. They are suitable for use in hazardous locations Class I, Div 1, Groups C&D based on standards of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
The Model 122 Interface Meter with laser marked PVDF tape is now ATEX certified under directive 94/9/EC, as II 3 G Ex ic IIB T4 Gc.
The grounding strap is a safety essential when the meter is used in potentially explosive environments. It also ensures that the electronics are properly protected.
- Designed for rugged field use
- Stable electronics with automatic circulatory testing
- Much more durable and easy to decontaminate
- Narrow 5/8" (16 mm) diameter probe
- Sturdy free-standing reel with carrying handle
- Accurately laser marked every 1/100 ft or each mm
- Lengths to 1000 ft or 300 m
- Markings certified traceable to national standards
- CSA certified intrinsically safe for hazardous locations
- CE Standards & ATEX certified
|Pressure Proof||up to 500 psi|
|Tape Lengths||100 - 1000 ft (30 - 300 m)|
|Accuracy||1/200 ft or 1.0 mm|
|Battery Life||120 hours of on-time battery life|
- Groundwater sampling applications
- Oil/water level measurements