EcoPlug Well Caps
The Only Well Plug Made From Recycled Materials For Use With Pumps Or Water Level Sensors.Request a Quote
Designed to be used with pumps or water level sensors to assist in the protection of the well from external contamination while pumping or monitoring, these locking Waterra EcoPlugs are manufactured using recycled composite glass filled polymer that is corrosion proof and designed for years of use.
The center locking mechanism can be locked in several positions, allowing for use in applications with limited space.
The EcoPlu also has more surface area contact between it's watertight rubber gasket and the well inner wall casing than any other well cap on the marketing for superior well security.
- Easily disassembled for decontamination to allow repeated use
- Chemical and temperature resistant properties
- Tethering attachment at base for a variety of instruments
- Wing nut design with recessed grip allows easy manipulation
- High visibility "eco-friendly" safety color
- No metal parts
- Available as 4" Well Plug
- For use with pumps or water level sensors during well monitoring