SRM-3006: New Firmware Update
The Selective Radiation Meter SRM-3006 is always delivered with the latest firmware version installed. As the firmware is being constantly developed, it is a good idea to update the device on a regular basis.
Use the SRM-3006 Tools or SRM-3006 TS PC software to update the device. Simply follow the instruction in the SRM operating manual or in the on line help for SRM-3006 TS.
- "Safety Evaluation" mode
- "Spectrum Analysis" mode
- "Level Meter" mode
- "Scope" mode (option)
- "UMTS P-CPICH Demodulation" mode (option)
- "LTE Demodulation" mode (option)
- Finish all measurements.
- Export all the data you wish to retain to a PC, as such data could be lost during an update. If this happens, the data cannot be restored.
- Make sure that the power supply is uninterrupted during the update. Connect the AC adapter/charger to ensure this.
- Only start the update when you have done the above.
- Wait until the update completes successfully before you change any settings on the SRM.
Please note that you will need to set up a user account in order to download the firmware.