Kitagawa Gas Detector Tube System
Formulated with High Purity Reagents that Absorb and React with the Target Gas or Vapours.
The KITAGAWA Gas Detector Tube System is a complete sampling and analysis system for determining hazardous gas and vapour concentrations quickly and easily. The KITAGAWA Gas Detector Tube System is comprised of an Air Sampling Pump and Precision Gas Detector Tubes.
The KITAGAWA air sampling pump reproducibly draws 100cc of sample air through the detector tube. All detector tubes are calibrated for a single pump stroke; there is no need for multiple volumes or stroke counters.
Each detector tube is formulated with high purity reagents that absorb and react with the target gas or vapour being measured. A colorimetric stain is created that is proportional in length to the concentration. For most tubes, the concentration is read directly off the measurement scale on each tube.
For more information on the Kitagawa Gas Detector Tube System, contact your local Air-Met office.
- Detector tubes are available to measure more than 200 different kinds of gases and vapours.
- For many gases and vapours, there are several concentration ranges available giving you the flexibility to measure both low and high concentrations without sacrificing precision.
- Economical gas detection
- Shatter proof detector tubes for safety purposes
- Model AP-20 aspirating pump is certified to the European standard EN1231
- Accurate reading can be obtained within a few minutes and many sample points can be tested in a very short period of time.
- No chemical reagents to prepare. Ready for immediate use.
|Ergonomically designed. Soft contoured grip prevents slipping.|
|Easy to pull handle. Antibacterial material for Hygiene purpose.|
|Sample Finish Indicator pops up when sampling is completed. The skeleton cover makes it easy to see.|
|Ends of detector tubes cut with the ceramic tip cutter easily and safely. A cover on the tip cutter prevents the scattering of glass shards until it is convenient to discard them.|
|No power source is required making it truly portable for all applications.|
|Rugged construction for even the harshest of environments.|
|Patents and Certificates:|
|ISO 9001 Certified|
|SEI Certified ANSI/ISEA 102-1990 (R2003) (Safety Equipment Institute)|
|United States Design Patent No. US D467, 334 S|
|Certificate of Design Registration in Japan No.1131898|
|Certificate in Conformity with DIN EN 1231 by BIA in Germany|
- Industrial hygiene
- Fire/explosion prevention
- Process control
- Workplace health and safety
- Air pollution control
- Industrial waste water monitoring