Chek-Mate Air Sampling Pump Calibrator
The SKC Chek-Mate Air Sample Pump Calibrator is an easy to use differential pressure flowmeter for calibrating air flow sample pumps at flow ranges between 0.75 and 5.0 L/min.
- <10 minutes stabilisation to ambient temperature Calibration laboratory accuracy certified by NIST and backed by ISO 17025 accreditation NIST traceable calibration certificate supplied Sleek, portable design Only 8.5 ounces (242 grams) No moving parts, use in any orientation One-button operation 9-volt alkaline battery operation Approximately 30 hours battery life Auto shut-off feature conserves battery
The proof is in the performance with the SKC Chek-Mate Air Sampling Pump Calibrator! With a volumetric accuracy of 1%, and a price $500 less than a Defender, the SKC Chek-Mate is the smart choice for air sample pump calibration!
Simple to use with a one button operation, the SKC Chek-Mate Air Sample Pump Calibrator meets the accuracy requirements of MDHS 14/4.
How the SKC Chek-Mate Works
Th e SKC Chek-Mate Calibrator is a highly reliable orifice-type airflow meter that incorporates sensors to measure pressure drop across a fixed orifice. The Sensors automatically correct for changes in air temperature and atmospheric pressure to provide accurate volumetric fl ow rate readings.
For more information on the Chek-Mate Air Sampling Pump Calibrator, contact your local Air-Met office.
- 0.75 to 5 L/min flow measurement range
- Volumetric accuracy 1% of reading
- Accuracy of an intermediate standard; one of the highest available
- Displays continuous real-time volumetric flow rate readings in L/min
- Moving average of the measured flow rate
- Calibration laboratory accuracy certified by NIST and backed by ISO 17025 accreditation
- NIST traceable calibration certificate supplied
- Sleek, portable design
- Only 8.5 ounces (242 grams)
- No moving parts, use in any orientation
- One-button operation
- 9-volt alkaline battery operation
- Approximately 30 hours battery life
- Auto shut-off feature conserves battery
- IP40 Rating
|Chek-Mate Air Sapling Pump Specifications|
|Flow Measurement Range||0.75 to 5 L/min (volumetric)|
|Display Resolution||0.001 L/min|
|Accuracy||± 1% of volumetric reading|
9V alkaline primary (disposable) PP3 / 6LR61 / 1604A or equivalent, or
8.4V NiMH secondary (rechargeable) PP3 / 6HR61 / 8.4H5 or equivalent
Automatic power off timer – 15 minutes
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Operating Barometric Pressure||700 mbar to 1090 mbar (20.7" Hg to 32.2" Hg)|
|Operating Altitude||See level to approximately 10,000ft (3050m) above sea level|
|IP Rating (enclosure)||IP40|
|Overall Dimensions (including hose tail)||7 x 3.3 x 1.3 in (17.8 x 8.4 x 3.3 cm)|
- For the calibration of air flow sample pumps (meets the accuracy requirements of MDHS 14/4